Monday 27 January 2014

I told you they was organised!

The one situation in which a man was right: Mr. Tweedy wasn't wrong, the chickens were organised!


The phone itself is organised for the most part (no, I did NOT install LPS on it!), and so is the storage box. Well, there's not much to organise yet, but it's a start!


And of course, the whole thing just wouldn't be complete without a cat:


Or a shiny owl, for that matter (please note how organised the 'anti-dust plug section' of the box is, may it be filled with shinies soon!):


Meh, I just noticed that my stylus isn't in the picture. And it's all cute and shiny too, so it definitely deserves a spot here! So here's a stock photo, just to get the whole picture:


I'm rather organised, albeit not to the extreme (if you'd see the mess in my bedroom, you'd probably agree!), but some things just need to be done right. Otherwise they just irk. And no, I don't have OCD.


Well, maybe a little:


(Serioulsy: how do you make cats sit still like that?? Mine would be all over the place!)

I know it's wrong to mock people who actually have this compulsion, but can you in all honesty tell me that you have never EVER sorted your M&M's by color?


For those who recognize this image, here's your next birthday present:


No comments:

Post a Comment