Wednesday 20 November 2013

Where to start?

How does one start a blog that's supposedly full of randomness? Not a clue. So here's an attempt.
As a kid, I used to have a diary. I loved that book. Mainly because the picture on the front was so cute and because there was an actual lock on it. With a key. So anything I wrote in there was a secret. Nobody would ever know what was in there, except me. The diary pages were split up in 5 parts, so you could record 5 years of exciting adventures in there. In hindsight, the life of a 7-12-year old wasn't really all that interesting. In fact, there were only a few dozen entries in there at all. Mostly about grades I got at school. Or a complaint when my mum had cooked something particularly nasty. Not really the kind of secrets that would shock the world.
Which brings us to this blog, the modern day diary. Don't expect any earth-shattering revelations here either, just random thoughts and events from the life of a gnome. With an occasional useful bit. But I promise, those will be rare. 

FOR PONY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment