Saturday 20 September 2014

Selfiiiiiiiieh!

When it comes to photographer's vests, my better half and I don't agree. He says no, I say yay. They're very practical, but he seems to think they're nerdy. And that's saying a lot, coming from an engineer with a Leatherman!

(Sadly handsome dude not included...)

I used to have a vest like that when I was a teenager. Although it wasn't an actual photographer's vest, it had the camo green color and a load of useful pockets. I used to wear it a lot in summer. I didn't use a handbag in those days, so it was nice to have pockets for my keys and purse. I was pretty sure I had a picture of me wearing that thing somewhere, so I dug up my old photo album and lo and behold: found it!


As you can see, I was already into photography back then, although I'll happily admit the vest was purely for decoration. On another note: the fact that this 'selfie' is 25 years old proves that I was a trendsetter even back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment