Saturday 5 April 2014

Tat's it!

For years I've been in doubt: tattoo, or not tattoo? In my head I've come up with not just one, but two ideas for a tattoo I'd like to have. But part of me is still having difficulties with it being permanent, making it a 'forever' kind of thing. I'm pretty well-balanced, and most things I found pretty 10-20 years ago, I still enjoy. So it's not so much the fear of having to walk around with it for a long time. It's more the fear of running into a tattoo artist that's either dyslexic or into experimental art.



Seeing those pictures, 'forever' seems like an incredibly long time...

Recently, a third option was added to the wishlist. If I ever get over that fear and find a tattoo artist I have faith in, this would be my tattoo of choice, providing it can be done on a scale I feel comfortable with.


It's perfect: cute, nerdy, gnomish and cattish. I think I could live with t(h)at!

No comments:

Post a Comment