Sunday 19 October 2014

Castle = happy Sunday

No, I'm not referring to the adorable, charming and ruggedly handsome Richard Castle (whose next book is in the mail, so yay!) but to a castle not far from here, that is famous for its guided tours, gardens, falconer's show and UFO. I kid you not. There was a serious media uproar after a lady found a UFO in one of the pictures she took while visiting the castle.


It's not so much that I question the Drake equasion, but I'm afraid I'm with Calvin on this one.


So for me it's just a crappy picture combined with the fact that Schiphol Airport is only a few kilometres away.

What makes Muiderslot a happy place, is the fact that it a) is very pretty and b) has a falconer. Time to put my photographic skills to the test!


Olly may look all fluffy and cuddly, but make no mistake: he's a born killer!



Calimero on the other hand looks more like a chick that just hatched:


But I'm quite sure many a cricket has peed its pants upon seeing that beak!


This handsome bird was more than willing to show me what makes it such an amazing predator:



So yeah, that's me happy on a Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment